Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Work-Blog imbalance

In this apparent blog silence of late, I have been reading more than usual (currently Joan Taylor's seductive novel Conversations with Mr Prain) and working for money more than usual. But coincidentally, the place where I've been doing that work has lately caused a bit of a flurry in the book- and blog-world with the publication of Made in Brighton by husband-and-wife team Julie Burchill and Daniel Raven. So I'll post a blog about that. Here it is.

The latter's chapter on the new media industry in this city, and particularly the company in which he still works, has caused its ex-CEO - featured prominently and unflatteringly in the chapter - to respond on his blog. The author has responded in the comments.

PS: I'm not "Anonymous". I don't really have an opinion. I'm content just to sit in the corner and breathe and receive the occasional cheque.

1 comment:

  1. I wish my name were Anony Mous. Genuine. I really wish that. If I fell upon a genie, that would be one of my wishes. I would like it more than anything.

    Loving the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Please email me at steve dot mitchelmore at gmail dot com.

Blog Archive

Contact steve dot mitchelmore at gmail.com. Powered by Blogger.